Monday, October 22, 2012

glee, christmas, rain!

I feel the need to post something but really right now I'm not sure where this will lead me. I've been trying to find a good song to inspire something but frankly anything I put on really is just good listening tunes and doesn't really provide me with the will to write. I am really hooked on glee music as of lately. And probably this is because they have taken a bit of a hiatus. So a few weeks with no new glee episodes is a sad time! My favorite by far is "The Scientist" because it has all of my favorite characters in it. I also really like "landslide" and "mine" because the character Santana is my favorite although this season she isn't on the show as much I'm hoping that may change.

I have begun to attempt to figure out some sort of plans for christmas although its like setting up plans for a couple months away which can be tricky! Guess it all works its self out eventually.

It is a real gloomy day, which definitely doesn't match my mood today. I feel as though I had an awesome weekend and am real happy today. So rain, please go away bring some clear skies my way.

I suppose thats really all I have for today just a little bump of writing for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment