Wednesday, October 24, 2012

love & pumpkins.

There is indeed a song for everything. And for this post: a song about every relationship.

I thought about giving a detail of the relationship with the song but then I thought that may or may not be rude of me depeding on the situation.

Taylor Swift- Last kiss
Glee- Mine
Taylor Swift- fifteen
Glee- Landslide

At least for now thats really all I can think of. There are entirely too many songs in the world and really these are just ones I have already noticed fit into a few of my relationships. It is real odd that they are all Taylor Swift and Glee but I do like both!




In other news I observed the carving of our pumpkins that sit outside of our house now. They look wonderful! This is just one of them and it's Ashlee's famous puking pumpkin!

 
HA! pretty cool I think. I'll have to add a picture of our whole halloween yard! It came together really awesome.
 

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love puking pumpkin. Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete