Wednesday, November 9, 2011

glimpse of reality

i honestly cant believe what happened to me this morning it was the most rediculous thing ever. but it seems lately that i have had pretty decent luck, until this morning. i was driving to park to catch the bus and as i pulled in the bus was leaving and i figured well thats just my luck usually i barely miss the bus and have to wait for the next but for some odd reason the bus doubled back and i thought in my head how kind of a bus driver to see me coming and flip around to pick me up. i parked my car and go out and walked to the stop and the bus was letting on another student about 10 feet to my left i was standing clear as day on the curb and the bus pulled right passed me as if i was invisible and kept going, how did they honestly not see me standing there. i don't see how it is possible to just not see a person standing right there. i was infuriated as i walked back to my car to take cover in the warmth until the next bus came. but soon i realized well if thats the worst thing that happens to me today than i am lucky. i can consider it a great day. even if i get so infuriated again during the day i am still lucky. even if this sore throat ive had for a few days turns into the flu, still lucky. because honestly i cant be mad about these stupid things. there is wayyyy more unpleasant and unlucky things that could be happening to me. so thanks bus driver for giving me a realization that although it feels super shitty to get your hopes up and then let down less than a minute later, its indeed not the worst thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment