Thursday, November 10, 2011

my heads above the water, for now

trying to be done with this semester of school already i am really exhausted from doing work and classes and am ready for a little vacation coming here shortly. thanksgiving break! woohoo! im gonna stuff my face then consequently gain weight and have to hit the gym, but it will be worth it. i have been spinning around in circles it feels like because my head is so confused lately and i don't know what to think or do sometimes. or i just do completely idiotic things. what is wrong with me? oh yeah, im human. rough! well i have some homework to do before that wonderful thanksgiving break that i am in desperate need of so time to get that done so i can breathe. and also those damn kids at work don't make life any easier. somedays i just want to punch them in the face or just freak out on them so they think i am literally crazy.. mentally insane. haha but i can't i need money so therefore need to keep my job. anyways. i can't wait for christmas so i can finally go home and see my family! and my cute niece and nephew! who i miss a ton! come on catherine please be walking by then!  :) you got it girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment