Monday, November 7, 2011

Good morning

it is still cold, still trying to snow, and yet still early when i have to wake up. this morning was a good one however. as i woke i was ready for the day and hopefully a good day to follow my good morning. finished my paper and submitted it. had some knock of cheerios for breakfast. got ready. and put on my #82 Jason Witten cowboys jersey. i've been waiting for a W to wear it. and now i can wear it proudly. but anyway this weekend was actually a good one. had some snow, went sledding, and had a little snowball fight. celebrated a birthday. relaxed. did homework. felt like an accomplished weekend. but nothing bad to say for now just of the good of the joy. and praying for my brother Joe to feel some of my uplifting joy in his life and my sister Anne and their son Domani! hopefully we all can have a little bit of positivity during this week and rejoice for the things we have in life that we can always be happy to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment