Wednesday, November 2, 2011

irritation to the extreme.

lately i have been super irritated with pretty much idiots. to say the least. this morning I was pulling up to catch the bus to lower campus and the bus driver saw me get out of my car and before i could get my backpack from the back seat to my back he was pulling away, I was so irritated i have been super irritated with pretty much idiots. to say the least. this morning I was pulling up to catch the bus to lower campus and the bus driver saw me get out of my car and before i could get my backpack from the back seat to my back he was pulling away, I was so irritated and ready to freak out it wasn't even funny. it was cruel. he clearly saw me race across the parking lot and slide into a spot and park really fast in order to make the bus. no other reason to be in a rush at that point and he waited until i was out of my car to drive away, intensely rude. anyhow. i have decided i need some kind of stress reliever or i may just go into some form of cardiac arrest. so if i can just blab about this crap on here maybe i can calm down. this has been happening a lot lately. it’s annoying and really making me hate certain people that dont give me a chance to be patient with them because i find them so stupid. i just want to tell some of these people to their face how oblivious they are and how irritated i am by their actions. but that would be rude of me and not nice. why can't i be not nice for once. hey by the way were not actually friends im just faking it cause im too nice to tell you how i really feel. haha that’s how I’d start. anyway time for class which will definitely be useless information that i won’t ever need after the end of this semester. i love that. not.

No comments:

Post a Comment